Bethany's nursing background includes Intensive Care, Emergency Room, Recovery Room, Cardiovascular Nursing, Trauma, Neurology and Home Health Nursing. She has also been an LPN Clinical instructor.
She has worked as a nurse reviewer for case screenings, medical malpractice and personal injury. Bethany has served in a supervisory capacity for a mass tort product liability projects. She has also provided expert witness for critical care, medical/surgical and home health cases. Bethany is a member of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Bethel College in St Paul, MN in May 1991. Her exceptional organizational skills and leadership ability are invaluable assets. She is Legal Nurse Consultant Certified (LNCC) by the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. She's currently serving as Treasurer of the Phoenix Chapter of AALNC.
Articles and Presentations
- Legal Nurse Consulting Principles (3rd ed.), Reviewer, Boca Raton, CRC Press (2010)
- Keeping the Beat (Co-Author with D. Gorombei), The Examiner Newsletter, R&G Medical Consultants, Inc. (Winter 2007)
- Principles of Evaluation of Medical Malpractice, R&G Medical Consultants, Inc. Webinar (May 2007)
- Certification, American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, 2004
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse - Arizona
- B.S.N., Registered Nursing Program, Bethel College, 1991