- Christopher M. Hodgson, Esq., JD
- Jennifer Phillips, BSN, RN, CWCP, LNCC
Participation in this online module will enable the learner to evaluate the various relationships of the LNC with attorneys and differentiate the roles and responsibilities in each area of responsibility.
- Acquire a basic understanding of ADA background.
- Identify types of disabilities as defined by the statute.
- Discuss job related requirements under ADA.
- Identify types of employment discrimination.
- Describe employer requirements under the ADA.
- Recognize the interactive process in assessing a case.
- Explain the role of a LNC in managing claims under the ADA.
- Discuss case studies related to ADA.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours: 1.0
- View webinar
- Complete on-line course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.
***Unable to attend the live AALNC webinar? Register for the webinar by the day before the event to receive a recording of the live program. Listen to the recording and complete the evaluation within 4 weeks of receipt to receive a Continuing Nursing Education Certificate.***